Social Icons

    Friday 18 April 2014

    A Line that MOTIVATES you

    Friends, we generally see something written anywhere that captivates us, & gives us a power, an impulse, a faith to move forward... Just share here what motivates you with all of us.

    Worry may trail to end in mishap.... mishap never trails into worry...........!!

    The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.”

    The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.”

    All you can change is yourself, but sometimes that changes everything!

    If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.”

    “We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.”

    “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.”
    “I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.”

    Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.”
    “The past has no power over the present moment.”
    You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”

    I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened”
    Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher.”

    “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

    Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

    We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.”

    “The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.”
    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”





    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Blogger Templates